Re: HP Handbook -Reply

Steven,
    Scinta published a revised edition to the "Old" Rad Health Handbook and
Supplement 1, in 1992.  It was a large black hardcover text, and I thought it
was an excellent resource.  I have contacted the new publisher, Williams &
Wilkins, to ask how different the new handbook is.  I have a feeling the book
has not changed much and is just being published by a new publisher.  We'll
see.
Anthony F. (Tony) Armagno
Northeast Utilities Millstone Station
Tele: (860) 437-2519
E-Mail: armagaf@gwsmtp.nu.com
According to Cowboy Wisdom: There's more ways to skin a cat than stickin' his
head in a boot jack and jerkin' on his tail!