Re: Transportation Courses?

Subject:       Re: Transportation Courses?

For a great two or five day transportation course that is of no cost
to the participants you might want to contact Bill Allred of the
National Low-Level Radioactive Waste Management Program at Idaho
National Engineering and Environmental Labs, to see if one of the
transportation courses is being offered in your area.

Contact Bill at (208) 526-5052, Fax (208)526-9165 or at E-Mail
xwa@inel.gov.

The courses primary instructor is Charles Smith of Applied Radwaste
Management, Inc.  His E-Mail is arminc01@aol.com and you can visit
his web site at http://member.aol.com/arminc01/arminc.htm.

The course and test is excellent and you sure can't beat the cost to
participants, if a transportation course is available in your area.

Thanks,

<< Greetings, all.

 I have a new shipping/receiving guy that we need to get out to a good
 transportation course in the near future.  Any recommendations?

 Wes

Nevada Technical Associates offers a 2 day course that is very good and quite
reasonably priced.  The next one is scheduled for April 13 and 14 in Las
Vegas, NV.  It is taught by an ex-NRC inspector and NRC instructor.
Information about the course is available at:  www.ntanet.net

James H. Ogden, Jr., Emergency Planner
WIPP Transportation Project
INTERNET Address (james.ogden@tdh.state.tx.us)