Rad Waste Symposium

FYI, and to distribute to others you think might be interested in the
conference.  Thanks

EPA is co-sponsoring an International Symposium on Radioactive Waste
Disposal: Health and Environmental Criteria and Standards.  The
symposium will be held in Stockholm, Sweden August 31st - September
4th, 1998.  We are also announcing a Call For Papers.  If you are
interested in submitting a paper for this conference, or if you would like
more details, please see our web page at
www.epa.gov/radiation/intlsymp.html    Or, you may call (202) 564-9300.
 The deadline for submitting abstracts is March 13th.