Training

Hi All

We have a small D-T neutron generator fabricating facility for research
purposes.

I was wondering if there was any sort of formal tritium safety course in
the market out there.

We create our own instruction classes and reviews amongst ourselves, but we
would like to find outside input as well.

Thanks in advance

Carl

The standard disclaimers apply to the above!

  Carl A. Peterson                          Schlumberger-Doll Research
  Radiation Safety Officer                  Old Quarry Road
  e-mail:Peterson@ridgefield.sdr.slb.com    Ridgefield, CT  06877-4108
  Phone: (203)431-5272
  Fax:   (203)438-3819