Re: Training

Hi

The DOE Office of Worker Protection has developed a course titled "
Radiological Training for Tritium Facilities"  It is has been coordinated
through the DOE Technical Standards Program and issued as a formal training
program for use DOE complex-wide.  It is available to the public for use in any
appropriate application.  It can be found in WP format at:

http://tis-nt.eh.doe.gov/wpphm/rst/rst.htm

I hope you find it useful.

Randy Sullivan
ATL International