RE: Training

Carl,

The Department of Energy has published a training handbook for radiological controls at tritium facilities.  Try their web page at http://tis-nt.eh.doe.gov/whs/whs.html-ssi .  There are handbooks for several other types of facilities listed there also.

Bill

William D. Ulicny					ATL International, Inc.
301-515-6799							20251 Century Blvd.
301-972-6904							Suite 200
wulicny@erols.com						Germantown, MD 20874