Re: DoE H-3 training quibble

Gee, that was quick!!

I did a quick look through the program and did not see the term, but assuming
Les is correct, the wording would seem out of place.  However, the program is
provided in WP and users are encouraged to modify it to suit the needs of
their facility.  Perhaps this term could be revised when the program is
modified for site use.

Thanks for review and I hope the document proves useful.

Randy Sullivan
rsulivan@atlintl.com