Re: Na-22 uses

Yes, according to my Chart of the Nuclides (14th edition).
You get a 0.546MeV positron and a 1.275MeV gamma. There also apears to be
a probability of electron capture.  (2.6 year half life, BTW.)

Scott Kniffin

mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.