Re: Na-22 uses

Many laboratories use these radionuclides as common instrument calibration
sources and for educational demonstrations. Cd-109 is also used for XRF
excitation. The amount and physical form of the sources would offer hints.

Bob Hearn
rah@america.net

Sorry for the re-post as Melissa let me know that not all browsers reveal
the originator email address.