RE: Helen Caldicott -Reply

This sounds very similar to the lawsuit of cattlemen vs. Oprah Winfrey.  She
urged(?) her faithful viewers to boycott beef products and the cattle industry
saw a decrease in profits.

Anthony F. (Tony) Armagno
Northeast Utilities Millstone Station
Tele: (860) 437-2519
E-Mail: armagaf@gwsmtp.nu.com
According to Cowboy Wisdom: There's more ways to skin a cat than stickin' his
head in a boot jack and jerkin' on his tail!

>>> "Levin, Robert" <levin@OSI.SYLVANIA.com> 02/26/98 02:28pm >>>
Can anyone comment on the potential liability of urging such a boycott
using the basis that injury will occur if there is no acceptable
evidence that the injury could occur?

Robert E. Levin
levin@osi.sylvania.com