LLRW Question

We were recently notified by our LLRW vendor that since the Barnwell
initiative has been temporarily postponed, the 1997 rates have been
extended through June 1, 1998.

My question, to those of you who ship to Barnwell is: Are you planning to
take advantage of this situation and ship now, OR do you think that if you
wait, more sites will open up and the price will come down in the future?

In order not to clutter up the system, please reply to me directly , and I
will summarise to the list.

Thanks.

Ninni Jacob
Radiation Safety Officer