Re: Dangers of Radon

<<
 On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, Otto G. Raabe wrote:

 > Question:
 > Dr. Cohen alleges that the reason EPA is regulating radon is, in part, to
 > justify other radiation standards which address lower exposures from
 > nuclear power and nuclear medicine facilities.  What is your response to
this?

 	--I have never said anything like this, and do not believe it to
 be true. Does anyone know the source of this statement?

 Bernard L. Cohen
 Physics Dept.
 University of Pittsburgh
 Pittsburgh, PA 15260
 Tel: (412)624-9245
 Fax: (412)624-9163
 e-mail: blc+@pitt.edu

To my knowledge, this is an RSH statement.