Re: Fwd: query

	Many thanks. I had not realized that NCRP-93 was based on 1.0
pCi/L average exposure. I looked it up and it was based on 40 Bq/m3
(1.08 pCi/L). Since the correct value is 1.25 pCi/L, that means
that the average U.S. exposure is increased from 200 mrem/y to 230 mrem/y.
Does anyone disagree on that?

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh