RE: Helen Caldicott

>It seems that if the beef industry can sue Oprah the Hershy
>company ought to be able to sue Helen Caldicott. :)
>
>Mike Baker .... mcbaker@lanl.gov

Except that the case in question revolves I *believe* around a state law
which was enacted in Texas a while back. As I understand it, not many
states have similar laws on their books.

Ray Russ

				Ray Russ
		   SLAC Operational Health Physics Group

	"If we are ashamed of shoddy houses and shabby furniture,let us
	 be even more ashamed of shoddy ideas and shabby beliefs."
							- A. Einstein