Helen Caldicott -Reply

Good Job Bob!  I wish the Oprah trial would have ended with different results, at
least that is what I have heard thus far.   Maybe the Cattlemen will appeal.  I hope
they do!   People, especially famous people,  clearly need to be held accountable for
what they  do or say.   Until People are held responsible for their actions, these
fanatics will continue to be able to lie and spread false information in the name of free
speech for whatever agenda suits their needs.

Again, these are the person thoughts of the author and have not been approved by any
governmental agency.

K.M.P.@NRC.GOV