Book Reviewer Wanted

I am looking for someone who will write a short review of one of the books by
Jay M. Gould.  The review will be posted on the Internet.  One title is "The
Enemy Within".  If interested, contact me at nta@ntanet.net

I don't think that I have ever seen an author who is more careless in his use
of data.  He and Helen Caldicott would be at the top of my list for the least
admired authors in the United States.  One outlandish claim of Gould's is that
the Chernobyl fallout in the United States (which was almost nonexistent)
caused an increase in mortality in the following months.  Never mind that the
substantial fallout in the early 1960s was thousands of times greater, with
apparently no measurable effect.