Re: check sources

Roy C. Craft wrote:

> I must confess that in 1985 or so, the same "drifter" made me
> (suggested to me) take the coleman lantern mantels out of our emergency
> response kits.  And I thought that I had put an acceptence range on the
> instrument for the "source".  BUT there was no log to record or document
> the response. I had thought that to be a real cost saving item.
>
> The original High Plains Drifter
>
> Roy C. Craft, CHP

Oh, what a memory you have, you old Drifter.  Hell Roy, the only reason I
recommended that you take the Coleman mantel out of the emergency kit (other
than you didn't know what the instrument was to read, was that STP would
most likely have a black out during an emergency and someone would
appropriate the mantel for their lantern (most likely the resident
inspectors).
-
H. Dean Chaney, CHP
ddchaney@castles.com
hdc@nrc.gov

Disclaimer: My opinions and thoughts expressed above are just that!  They
are mine and mine alone, and should not be taken as a reflection of the
views of the US NRC, US Government, or some other supervisory power.  Some
opinions are based on previously established physical constants, teachings,
or information catalogued at gatherings of nuclear priests spewing their
atomic mummeries.

 Hail to Hari Seldon and long live the Foundation, and old Drifters.