Re: check sources

Hey Drifter:

> I could hardly stop laughing, till my wife hit me upside the
> head with a rolled up news paper.

I am happy that I bring such joy and humor to the forum :)  We all
need a bit of a "stress reliever" each and every day!  Seriously, I
never thought to include the comment regarding the need for QC of the
response and documentation, believing this to be a "given" ... I
only addressed the reasons why one would need to have more than one
check source. Of course, all of the responses that followed were all
valid, based on the given scenario, and requirements. If you thought
my response was long, just think if I included all of the other
givens, that one should consider ;)

Regards to all Radsafers!!

Sandy

------------------