Re: Gould reviewer

Thanks for your comments.

You mention that your letter to the journal was a condensation of a longer
analysis.

One great thing about the Internet and web pages is that there is no
particular need to condense.  If you want to send me the longer version, I
would be interested in posting it on my web site.  Most likely you don't have
it in electronic form, which would be the best medium to work with, but if you
will send me a hard copy, I can work from that. I suppose that there are no
copyright issues with the longer version, since that was not published.  My
address is:

                          Robert Holloway
                          P.O. Box 90748
                          Henderson, NV 89009