Re: 200 to 230

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998 JMUCKERHEIDE@delphi.com wrote:

> Hi Paul, others,
>
> Interesting. Thanks. Do you, anyone, know what the basis is for this NCRP
> reported uncertainty of converting the WLM to dose to the bronchial
> epithelium?

	There is a very large literature on this conversion, including
papers from US, UK. Germany, and perhaps others. The analyses I know about
agree closer than 50%, although this may be a coincidence because there
are large differences in the parts of the calculations and it is only the
bottom lines that agree. Naomi Harley is an expert on this matter.

					--B. Cohen