Re: Radon and lung cancer

On Sat, 28 Feb 1998, Holloway3 wrote:

> I have been following the debate on radon and lung cancer for several years
> and I have pondered Cohen's papers on the subject.  It seems to me that the
> burden of proof shifts to his critics to experimentally show how his
> conclusions are flawed, rather than just assert that confounding factors may

	--They don't have to show anything experimentally. All I ask is
that they show that it is possible to concoct a not implausible
explanation for my data. If their position is correct, that should not be
difficult. I can easily show how any other ecological study can lead to a
false conclusion, but I can't do that for my study, even after years of
trying.
				--B. Cohen