Re: RADON - Ecologic Studies -Reply

Great idea, Mike.  It's not quite exactly radioepidemiology per se, but you
and all the other RADSAFERS might be interest in the one day program that
AAHP Past President Jerry Martin is organizing for the American Academy of
Health Physics sessions at the HPS meeting this coming July.  Jerry let me
have a peek at what he plans, which will include consideration of the LNT
and it regulatory implications.  Promises to be an exciting session, so get
there early to get a seat!

Ron Kathren, President
AAHP