Re: Hanford Cleanup Strategy

Add another 2+ Billion for the NTS and you have a lot of money!  As
the Drifter has stated,, spend a few $$ and lock the gates!  For a
few more $$ add some mine fields in between another set of security
fences (we have lots of practice with fences and mine fields) and
make sure nobody gets in ... NOT that the place is that dangerous in
the first place (except for a few select areas).  Want to prevent
cancer deaths???  Take even a portion of the 85 Billion and spend on
cancer research, and take the rest and feed, provide shelter and
security to the masses of the poor and homeless, and we actually can
see REAL lives saved, not just the statistical lives saved.
------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division