RE: Hanford cleanup strategy

The most unfortunate result of all of these cleanup efforts is:

Government taxing the hell out of you to manage (I say this loosely)
these programs, and then taxing the hell out of you to cleanup the
mess that they created. The public sees those in the management of
nuclear programs as fumbling clowns. And in many instances, they are
absolutely correct! Tod is correect in that what we have created over
the many years of mismanagement, is a welfare state for nuclear
workers!

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director