Re: Hanford cleanup strategy

Sorry, but that criticism sounds a little too harsh.  Its too easy and
unfair
to judge past decisions and practices by today's standards.  Hasn't the
effort of the defense industry benefited this country in any way?  Its a
big
job to manage that kind of effort and I surely wouldn't want to do it,
glad
someone else has been willing to.

D. Steva