Error messages from EXCHANGE.RL.GOV

Just so you all know, the mail server at RL.GOV is sending error
messages to anyone who posts a message to RADSAFE.  This might lead
some message posters to believe that messages were not posted to
RADSAFE, resulting in multiple reposts of the message.

So... if you receive an error message from the RL.GOV domain, don't
worry - your message was posted.

I wouldn't normally waste bandwidth on a problem like this, but this
has happened twice before with RL.GOV and turnaround time on the
problem hasn't been immediate.  I believe the only way I was finally
able to resolve the problem previously was to delete a lot of
subscribers from the RL.GOV domain and force them to resubscribe (there
are probably a good three dozen or so subscribers from RL.GOV, so I
can't in good conscience delete them all at once to solve the problem).

Sorry for the second moderation message in two days.  Hopefully I can

Any replies, flames, comments on this should go directly to me at
m-woo@uiuc.edu.

Thanks for your patience!

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233