Y2K

Regarding the Yr 2000 problem......
Ignoring PC/mini software issues, has anyone established that there are
any problems in this regard with HP instruments, e.g.,
   - CPU based contamination monitors
   - survey instruments with logging features
etc.

I know Gary Purdy at NRC is gathering info on this but I wondered if
RADSAFE had experience to share?  Let's not post the hypothetical issues
(toasters, airplanes, elevators, etc).  I am interested in the hard core
problems. :>)

--
the above are the personal musing of the author,
and do not represent any past, current, or future