Re: Professional Opinions Wanted

I agree with the seriousness of the problem; especially having worked with
high levels of Y-90 decades ago.  In addition to the comments made, there
is a serious and very significant low energy gamma-ray dose from the
bremsstrahlung radiation.  Added to the energetic beta dose, this is more
than just an extremity exposure problem. I can't believe that there was no
dosimeter coverage or protocol!.
mgoldman@ucdavis.edu.