Re: Power Reactor Dose Information

The report that was done for the Elec Power Res Inst a few years ago, by Roy
Shore et al, made these estimates for cum lifetime dose and concluded that a
chronic disease epi study was feasible. I don't have the exact cite, but
it's still available from EPRI in Palo Alto.  About 13% of the group had cum
external doses greater than 5 rem.

Thurman Wenzl  ScD
wenztb@msn.com

->Does anyone know of web site, or other Internet resource, which has
available current US commercial nuclear power plant external dose
information (i.e., up to the last quarter), not including the INPO Nuclear
Network?  This is total station dose, not individual dose.  We're looking
for the type of information commonly used for bench-marking and establishing
annual goals.