Re: Computers and radiation

Back in the 70's, I heard a few stories of people who put digital watches and
calculators under fluoroscopy and messed them up.  I never got any information
about doses.  Since it was always told as "A guy I know..." (it was never a
woman) these stories may be in the class of Urban Legends.

I believe that pacemakers show a dose-response curve that is inverse to the
level of IC transistor density.
--
|   Chris Hawkins             717.882.4048       |