RE: Realistic training (info)

I seem to have missed the original question here but....

We routinely use Tc-99m as a safe way of creating short-lived area
contamination for drills, exercises and training.  You have to be
careful - there is some skill involved in "milking" a generator and the
initial solutions obtained can be very high specific activity with rem/h
near contact dose rates.

Dave Tucker