Y2K - off topic

The Y2K thread is starting to drift off-topic.  Perhaps someone would like
to steer it back towards its effect on how radiation protection
professionals do their jobs?

When looking over our rad safety office database front end, I noticed the
same thing that Dale Boyce did in his - the front end had to be recoded to
permit four-digit year entry rather than two-digit year entry.  It would
make for some awfully unusual decay corrected activities in our
radionuclide inventory lists!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                     |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign        |ofc 1.217.244.7233