Kohnlein's Web site

Kohnlein's web site has a link to a meeting that appears to be scheduled in
Germany next week.   I have copied the titles of some of the most dubious
presentations and list them below.  I suspect that the ancient alchemists were
better scientists than these, even with the alchemist's mixture of magic and
other questionable ideas.  It is important to note that the Chernobyl fallout
in the United States was many orders of magnitude less than the fallout from
nuclear weapons testing in the 1950's and 1960's.  The Chernobyl fallout was
so light as to be difficult to measure in many U.S. locations and was also
much lower (1% or less) than the activity from radon and radon daughters.

US infant mortality in the Nuclear Age 1945 - 1996
(Prof. Dr. J.M. Gould, New York, USA)

Multiple Sclerosis and ionizing radiation (Prof. Dr. O. Axelson, Linköping,
Sweden)

Health Effects of low dose exposure to fission products from Chernobyl and the
Fermi nuclear reactor in the population of the Detroit metropolitan area
(Prof. Dr. E.J. Sternglass, Pittsburgh, USA)

Chernobyl Emissions linked to a variety of adverse health effects in the U.S.
(Prof. Dr. J.J. Mangano, New York, USA)