CR39 Documentation

To all,

I am rather new to the CR39 world, and was wondering if there is some
definitive reference or type testing information available on this
dosimeter?

Thanks,

Rob

BTW, Thank you out there for helping me in my return to reality (taxes,
job, etc.)  As you can see below, I am gainfully employed on the edge of
America.  The next big step will have to be productivity.....

Anyone out there either on or off the North American continent who I
have met during my Sabatical can reach me at the address below, or send
an email for more options.  People looking for money or beer will have
to get in line.

Robert J. Gunter, M.Sc.
Health Physicist
ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.