Re: RADSAFE digest 1785

Does anyone have experience with HCFA certification for Medicare?

The Military is gearing up for a "Medicare Subvention" program to treat a small
group of Medicare patients and I have just been told that the hospital must be
surveyed, approved and certified as Medicare+Choice plan.

Having never been associated with Medicare I am interested in discussing the
certification process as it applies to Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy,
Radiology and other areas typically serviced by Health Physics.

Please respond directly to mbower@sprintmail.com  Thanks for any assistance you
may provide.

Mark W. Bower
MAJOR, US Army