Re: EPA vs NRC

Roger Fenner wrote:

> ........... relegated the NRC to gopher and lap puppy status, when will the
> NRC be abolished totally.

Hold on there a minute Roger......

The EPA has a far larger group to regulate than the NRC....we just regulate
what's important.  All government agencies, including the NRC fall under EPA
regs.  If we are lap puppies then rebrowse the recent statements of
consideration contained in the new regulations concerning residual
radioactivity limits for decommissioning.

You are quick to call for the abolishment of the NRC and you know since we do
have the nuclear utilities producing power safely and the materials licensees
irradiating less folks maybe it is time to disband the NRC.  At least for a few
years.....then when they come back they could have something to sink their
teeth into, instead of picking the fly shit out of the pepper.....

High Plains Drifter......
magna1@jps.net