Low Dose Risk -Reply

Eric,

It is interesting to see those lines from CIRRPC-9 repeated.  Untold hours and
efforts went into getting that report out with those good words.  Unfortunately, it all
went for nought when they pulled the plug on CIRRPC.

As for interagency policy coordination today, it is not going very well as evidenced
by FGR-13.  We have interagency committees and we discuss matters at length but
consensus is rarely possible.

Sorry I cannot be more positive, but this is the way it appears to me.

Charlie Willis
caw@nrc.gov