Contamination Resuspension -Reply

[My first attempt at posting this was apparently only halfway successful, as the
second half of the message was lost somewhere--I hope this try is complete.]

Harry Reynolds asked about a reference for a table or chart of resuspension factors
for surface contamination under various conditions such as walking, sweeping, wire
brushing, welding, grinding, etc.

Harry,

I'm not sure if this is what you had seen before, or if this might be useful. The NRC
has compiled data on indoor resuspension factors, for use in assessing the potential
dose from surface contamination on surfaces of buildings that are to be released
from license (for the license termination rule). The information is compiled in a draft
report (draft of NUREG/CR-5512, Volume 3), which is available on the web. The
address is:

     http://techconf.llnl.gov/radcri/java.html