Self-Shielded Irradiators

My good friend Tony LaMastra sent a note out concerning the availiablity of source
and device registry from Lloyd Bolling at NRC.   Well, Lloyd and I work together
here at NRC's Office of State Programs and we want to steer you straight ... to our
website!   All the information we have is available at our OSP Website located at:

                           http://www.hsrd.ornl.gov/nrc/home.html

The SS&D sheets are available in .PDF format for downloading right to your
computer straight from the site.   Now we don't have'm all yet but we are working
on it.

Also, while at the site you will find a directory for all the state programs, Agreement
State letters back to way-back-when, great links, special documents and Agreement
State Reviews.

Peace,

Jim Myers
Office of State Programs