Outdoor Rn measurements (background) -Reply

>>> "Brian Rees" <brees@lanl.gov> 04/08/98 01:40pm >>>
We see Rn levels go up in Dec/Jan each year, and have accepted this as fact,
 but does anyone have available data that supports this?  I have found some
daily, and hourly data, but was hoping to find the data already summarized.

Thanks in advance

Brian Rees
brees@lanl.gov
505-667-9980<<<<<<

Brian,

There are probably a number of references, but I recall one from many years ago (I
think published in Health Physics) by Bernie Shleien and others. If no one comes up
with the reference, I can look at home tonight (I don't have it at the office).

Duane W. Schmidt
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
NMSS/DWM/URB
mailto: dws2@nrc.gov