Death of EPA's RADQA program

Those of you who participate in the EPA performance evaluation study
program (RADQA) probably already know that the program will be terminated
this year.  We use this program as one of the QA crosschecks on our modest
analytical facility.  I would imagine that the loss of this program may
pose a significant hardship for some of the participants.  The program is
offerred free of charge, and if a privatized replacement version is
created, it will no doubt not be free.  I'm just trying to get a feel for
how many of you use this program, what you'll do when it's gone, how useful
it's been to you, and if you'd be interesting in staging a coup to force
EPA to keep it going :)

Please reply to me directly to keep the noise level down.  I'll post a
summary.

Naturally, this message was not reviewed or approved by anyone.

Keith Welch
Newport News VA
welch@cebaf.gov
Ph: (757)269-7212