Re: international rad shipment

Mr Jo,

Thank you for the help and the information.  Everyone has been very helpful on
this
item.
The solution we arrived at was to transfer the item to a researcher at the
University of Paris for analysis and then purchase a new amount of the product
from
a supplier in the United States.
I will catalog all of the suggestions I have recieved for future use in
shipping
hazardous materials internationally.  I do get involved in quite a number of
these
types of shipments.

Again, thank you for your help.

Wendell Rahorst