Re: Exposure/dose rate units

At 19:33 04/16/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Is anyone familiar with the following abbreviated unit?   It was used by a
>Russian company to express what I believe are external exposure or dose
>rates.   I have seen numerical values range from 0.7 to 10 without this
>being considered elevated.
>
>Mcr/H

I've seen this used once in place of micro rads/hour.  (No mu available for
the typewriter.)
Can't help on the second one, sorry.

Scott Kniffin

mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.