Subject: FRG 13
Author:  tmohaupt@wright.edu at hubsmtp
Date:    4/17/98 7:46 AM

Hello people in RadSafe Land

This is just a reminder to those of you who plan to send responses to
the EPA and congress regarding the EPA draft report 13, part 1.
Time is running out.  You have less than 2 months to get those in.
The Health Physics Society and HPS Chapters may want to respond
too since these organizations represent large constituencies and have
proficient knowledge in the material covered in the report.  I
imagine the AAPM and ANS would also want to voice their opinion.

Tom Mohaupt, MS, CHP
Wright State University
Radiation Safety Officer

Voice:  (937) 775-2169
Fax:  (937) 775-3301
E-mail:  tmohaupt@wright.edu
Address:  104 Health Sciences Bldg, Wright State University
          Dayton, OH 45435