IRPA-9 refresher info?

I saw the following announcement in Health Physics but I am unable
to locate the information on the IRPA web site and the other link
doesn't appear to work.  Can someone provide some guidance?

Mike Baker ... mcbaker@lanl.gov

IRPA-9 REFRESHER COURSES ON THE WEB

...The 1996-IRPA-9 refresher courses textbook is now available on
world wide web. The text and overhead sheets of all 16 lectures are
published in electronic PDF-format. The files are accessible for
viewing and downloading at the IRPA Internet homepage addresses:

http://www.tue.n1/sbd/irpa/
http://www.irpa.at