Cooling Oil

My name is Jay Stencel and I am a graduate student at
Vanderbilt University in Environmental Engineering.  I have
recently began a research project on decontaminating
concrete at old DOE facilities.  My scope is to try to
evaluate the organic contamination.  In experiments, I am
trying to find the depth of penetration in concrete of
these organics. One of the chemicals of concern is PCB's
which was in the cooling oils used at these facilities.
Since I am not going to use PCB's, I would like to examine
the depth of penetration of the same weight of oil without
the PCB's. I trying to find out the approximate type or
weight of oils that may have been used in DOE facilities.
Could you please forward this on to someone who may have
this knowledge first hand.
Thank you for your time.
Jay Stencel

Stencel, Jay Thomas