Subject: NUREG 1556 VOL. 6
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet/Unix
Date:    4/29/98 4:13 PM

Radsafers,
  I am looking for an e-mail point of contact to get a draft copy of
NUREG 1556 Vol 6.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Mike
************************
Mike Hart
Health Physicist
White Sands Missile Range
White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico  88002
Phone: (505) 678-1019
Fax: (505) 678-3758
e-mail: hartm@wsmr.army.mil
If A is a sucessful life, then