RE: Nuclear Free New England -Forwarded

Looks like more de-educating is about to take place, eh (blind leading the blind)?  Oh well, I guess life would be boring without some degree of ignorance.  Hopefully, the public at large will someday learn to think with their minds instead of their emotions and fears.  By the way, have any of the ANS/HPS entities ever tried to campaign contrarily?  Perhaps in light of the current paradigm of the general public towards nuclear applications, it would be discouraging to even try.  I've heard some groups talk about doing it, but I haven't heard whether any actually carried out any pro-nuclear campaigns.

Greg Gibbons  (gibbgreg@isu.edu)