Interventional rad exposure

Dear Colleagues,

Would anyone know if published information exists on radiation exposure to
physicians lower extremities during interventional radiology and cardiology
procedures?  Specifically,  undertable doses using an undertable x-ray tube
with rotating gantry.

I have discovered that there are physicians in our cardiac cath lab who do
not like using the lead table aprons, so their lower legs and feet are
without protection.  They are good about wearing lead aprons, but the apron
length varies from the top of the knee to just below the knee (due to the
height of the physician and the make of the apron).

Certainly, the limits of exposure to the lower extremities are higher, yet
these physicians perform numerous cases per month in this manner and I'd
like to obtain information to determine if my concerns are actually valid.

Thank you for your assistance.