Request Information on the Use of Electronic Dosimeters

We are currently switching from the use of Pocket Ion Chambers to MG-100
Electronic Dosimeters.  I have two questions to plants that use these
systems:
1. Do you use in plant change stations for the worker to change RWPs?  If
you
use these change stations, at what point do you require a worker to change
RWPs.
2. How Does your plant use EDs during Emergency Drills?

Thanks in advance, please send your ideas to me directly.

These views are mine, and not those of my employer.

Wayne Ruttenberg, RRPT
Sr. RP Tech.
Fermi-2
e-mail: ruttenbergw@detroitedison.com